What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
wow, this is tough. i keep on thinking of more things that i need. okay, here goes...
1. clothes. i will donate the old ones since i am not good at selling things. it will reduce the clutter in my wardrobe, and help me to pack less things when i travel.
2. midnight snacks. pretty much self-explanatory. in the name of sweet indulgence and all.
3. regret. for better-balanced self esteem.
4. people on facebook that i never actually interact with. i do not think one can really brag about having five thousand friends on facebook - they are acquaintances, not friends. but don't let me discourage you to go for the friends' limit, though.
5. eating out too often. home-cooked meals are the best. learnt through experience in bangkok.
6. blackberry. hahaha. one cellphone is enough for me, as long as i can call, text, and access my email.
7. worrying too much. it is all in the mind, and i need a peaceful one.
8. comparing myself to others. see number 3.
9. arguing with mum too much.
10. depending on the housekeeper.
11. expecting the love of my life will come tomorrow. too much expectation will kill you.